Fun is particularly important: after all, once learning becomes an enjoyable experience, progress and success are sure to follow. The courses are specially designed with the age and ability of each child in mind.
Taster ticket for tiny tots:
2 one-hour lessons €47 (only in the morning)
The Taster ticket (Schnupperkarte) enables children to try out skiing on a Sunday or Monday morning. If your child takes to the experience you can extend the course to last over entire days – in this case we’ll take the costs of the Taster ticket into account.
Course programme for children:
In the breaks:
- you get to listen to great stories
- Lars the ice bear is nudged into the air wearing a giant parachute
- you can play lots of other fantastic games
- every Thursday or Friday: Snowrafting – a skidoo pulls kids in a dinghy through our Didiland
- every Friday: final ski race with a raffle – each child receives a medal and a certificate
With their years of experience and enormous empathy, our skiing instructors wish your children a warm welcome!
The beginners’ courses for children start on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays at 9.45 a.m.