Adventure park Schröcken
The courses are suitable for children aged six and over, as well as for adolescents and grown-ups. For the “Kingdom of Heaven” course, children must be at least 140 cm tall and accompanied by an adult.
Special features of the Schröcken adventure park:
- Unique, idyllic setting in natural surroundings
- The facility blends perfectly into the natural terrain
- A variety of challenges generate long-term stimuli for every age
- Natural rock formations and torrents make for exciting courses through fragrant forest surroundings.
- The forest and water courses can be negotiated without a given order and are geared to individual skills.
- Variety and thrill, physical activity and fun-driven game, bracing mountain air and exciting liveliness.
Special highlight: "Flying Fox Park Safari" – pure adrenaline – your flight is ready for take-off!
You will find the adventure park in Schröcken-Unterboden, take a right turn straight after the tunnel (just follow the signs).
Opening hours from 09:30 to 17:00 o'clock
10 May - 30 June open Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
01 June - 14 Julyopen Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
16 July - 08 September open Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
14 -September - 06 October open Saturday and Sunday
17 July - 28 August open Wednesday from 15:30 - 20:00 o'clock
Adults 18–99 years EUR 23,00
Youngsters 13-17 years EUR 18,00
Children 6–12 years EUR 15,00
BregenzerwaldCard holders – EUR 2/person