This indoor pool is centrally located in the heart of Dornbirn. The non-swimmer pool is ideal for families with kids as is the parent-child area and the so-called “Black Box.” At its heart, there is even a spectacular 46-m tube slide featuring water, audio and light effects. At the sports and multi-purpose pool, swimmers can swim their laps or perfect their dives from the diving tower. There is also an integrated sauna and massage area as well as a nice restaurant.
In 2008, the simple modern architecture of the Stadtbad indoor pool received a special architectural award for tourism and leisure from the city.
An overview of the Stadtbad Dornbirn indoor pool
- Multi-purpose pool with 3-m diving platform, 1-m diving board and massage jets
- Pool for swimming competitions and water ball
- Non-swimmer pool
- Parents-child pool with kids’ slide, fountain, kids’ WC and changing room
- Tube slide (46 m) with water, light and sound effects
- Sauna with steam bath, sanarium. Various cold areas, cold plunge pool, ice flakes, quiet zones
Discount Guest-Card Bregenzerwald & Großes Walsertal
10% discount on single entry